So, it’s time to replace your roof.
Which also means it’s time to evaluate the many Vancouver roofing contractors. So here’s a little help from your friends at Affordable Quality Roofing:
Step 1. What Is Their Guarantee?
Hiring A Roofing Contractor is tricky. It’s not uncommon to hear about roofing contractors who give the “taillight guarantee”: Once you see their taillights, you’ll never see them again!
Hiring Affordable Quality Roofing Company (AQR), means we go above and beyond the industry standard 5 to 10 year warranty.
Our workmanship warranty goes well above and beyond – a full 25 years! And Yes, we give that to you in writing, and stand behind it!
Step 2. What Is Their Better Business Bureau Rating?
Affordable Quality Roofing has been the proud recipient of the local BBB award of distinction for Best Roofing Company, for the last 21 years!
The Affordable Quality Roofing Company has maintained an A+ BBB rating for 21 years!
Step 3. How Professional Is The Roofing Contractor?
It’s no secret, when considering hiring a roofing contractor “professionalism” doesn’t necessarily come to mind. Roofing contractors work on hot roofs all day, and tend to lack a professional reputation.
The Affordable Quality Roofing Company is different! You’ll realize this from the first moment you meet a member of our team:
- Clean Cut – Our sales staff and installers dress appropriately and respectfully. With a clean disciplined look, not found in any other roofing companies.
- Respectful – Our roofing contractor crews treat you, your home, and your garden with respect and care.
- Reliable – Tired of no-show roofing contractors? AQR starts and finish jobs when we say we will.
- Employees – We consistently deliver because our crew are employees not contractors! This means high professional standards!
- Honesty – Our zero tolerance policy means you can trust our staff in and around your home!
Step 4. Do They Offer Financing?
Because no one plans for the sometimes unexpected expense of a new roof. Affordable Qualiy Vancouver Roofing offers our own financing terms. No need to take on large loans or credit card debt! We offer a 4 or 8 month payment program:
4 month payment plans – homeowners make a 40% deposit at the beginning of the project, followed by 4 equal payments made by post-dated cheque.
8 month payment plans – homeowners make a 50% deposit at the beginning of the project, followed by 8 equal payments made by post-dated cheque.
Step 5. Is Their Insurance Sufficient?
Affordable Quality Roofing Company carries $2,000,000 in Liability Insurance and WorksafeBC Coverage, just in case!